Thursday, January 22, 2009

Investing 101 "Warren's Way"


We have been hearing about bailouts for weeks now…how they are supposed to help get things rolling again. The question in my mind is how did we get here in the first place??

I will go on record and simply say we did it to ourselves. We spent too much while making to little…and now everyone wants to play the role of victim and get rescued instead of saving ourselves.

I think the biggest lesson we ALL should have learned from this mess is this:

The human animal will always find it easier to blame someone else or justify why they acted the way they did…long before they step up and take the blame for a course of action they choose to take.

I was listening to a radio show this weekend where every other comment was “well so and so sold this to them” or “it’s the banks that made bad loans”….
I say BULL.

No one EVER walked up to someone and put a gun to their head and said “YOU WILL BUY A HOUSE THAT YOUR CANT AFFORD!”

People always want more or something…we are never happy to just make do with what we have…we must have more….it is greed that got us here….nothing more.

So in closing I give you your homework assignment….follow this link and learn from it. Feel free to take notes…I know I do when this man speaks..


Warrens’ ideas on investing.

No comments: